28 Jun Vegetable Bowl with Tahini Sauce and Baked Chickpea tortilla chips
Trying to use all these beautiful vegetables that I am getting in my organic baskets, I make a lot of bowl; vegetable bowls, grain bowl, buddha bowl…. The results are always delicious but sometimes I end up with a phenomenal combination and I try to record everything I use so that I can pass along the info. This combination was especially delicious and of course, you can reproduce with the vegetables you have on hand.
Ingredients: Serves 1 (meal size)
- 2 cups of sunflower sprouts, very roughly chopped
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic scape, finely chopped
- ½ avocado, diced
- 1 small tomato, quartered
- 1 ½ tsp tahini paste
- 1 ½ tsp. miso paste
- Water to thin out
Chickpea baked tortilla chips:
- Assemble the vegetables into a bowl starting with the sprouts and cilantro and arranging the vegetables on top to your liking.
- To make the dressing, mix the 2 pastes together and gradually add water to bring to desired consistency.
- Drizzle dressing over vegetables, mix and enjoy with homemade chickpea tortillas