26 Sep Yummy Chocolate Chia Pudding
Chia pudding is so delicious. I love to make it any which way. I usually have it with maca and no sweeteners in the morning. But as I was trying to develop a more decadent recipe, I tried with chocolate version with a little honey and it is simply out of this world. It can be eaten alone or it can be an adder to an oatmeal or buckwheat hot breakfast. And it’s super quick and easy to make!
Ingredients (5 small portions):
- 1 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup white chia seeds (black chia seeds work as well)
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. + 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Mix everything into a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight. You can also divide into small ramekins before refrigerating so that portions are pre-made.